ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Colts unveil Peyton Manning statue Lette  (อ่าน 161 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Colts unveil Peyton Manning statue Lette
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 20:02:00 น. »
spent 13 seasons with the , where he won 141 regular-season games and led the team to 11 playoff appearances, including a title in February 2007. On Saturday, the franchise honored the future first-ballot Hall of Famer with a statue in his likene s outside Lucas Oil Stadium.   Here they come....  Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)  The guest list was as long as it was distinguished. In addition to many of Manning's former teammates, speakers included Indiana governor Mitch  Daniel Descalso Jersey Daniels, Indianapolis mayor Joe Hogsett, Hall of Famers and Colts legends Tony Dungy and Bill Polian and commi sioner Roger Goodell. In related news:   Peyton Manning statue unveiling: Goodell showed up and EVERYONE booed  Trevor Hale (@TrevorHale8)  Indiana native David Letterman was a surprise attendee ...  Dave : "Where the hell's my statue?" "Eli and Peyton have the same number of wins" "I was told this was a roast!"  Jennie Runevitch (@JennieWTHR)  ... and he came with the jokes:   David Letterman in his element: "Look around people, when I  Kyle Schwarber Jersey lived here it was like a minimum security prison with a racetrack." Kevin Bowen (@KBowen1070)    Dave : "Where the hell's my statue?" "Eli and Peyton have the same number of wins" "I was told this was a roast!"  Jennie Runevitch (@JennieWTHR)    "I was on television for 30 years. Where the hell's my statue?" - David  Craig Kimbrel Jersey Letterman, at Peyton Manning statue unveiling. (Via WRTV stream)  Amy Gill (@amygillsports)  Jeff Saturday, Manning's longtime center, had jokes too.  Jeff Saturday "At least my butt should be in this statue!"  Chris Widlic (@Chris_Widlic)  There was also a statue unveiling:  Peyton Manning statue unveiled in Indy!  TribStarHoward (@TribStarHoward)  Here's the first look of Peyton Manning's statue!  FOX59 News (@FOX59) The newly revealed Peyton Manning statue.  Alex Golden (@AlexGoldenNBA) Peyton Manning statue unveiled  Kevin  Andre Dawson Jersey Bowen (@KBowen1070) Very emotional to be here honoring Peyton today. The fans, his teammates & our Colts staff all acknowledging his contributions to the city.  Tony Dungy (@TonyDungy)  Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) Manning penned a letter to Colts fans before the ceremony:  A letter from 18.  Indianapolis Colts (@Colts)  He was predictably gracious during his speech:  "Nothing short of mind boggling," Peyton says of this statue and this weekend. Irsay hops up and hugs him.  Gregg Doyel (@GreggDoyelStar)    Peyton reacts to the statue:  Zak Keefer (@zkeefer)   Brad Brach Jersey And fittingly, perhaps, Manning ended things with one final pa s:    Autographed footballs for the crowd!  Indianapolis Colts (@Colts)  In addition to the statue, Manning's No. 18 jersey will be retired and he will be the 14th member inducted into the Ring of Honor, joining Dungy and Polian.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ