ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Trent Williams misses Redskins practice  (อ่าน 160 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Trent Williams misses Redskins practice
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:52:30 น. »
left tackle , but that doesn't mean that all i sues are resolved between the two parties. Following the news that Williams had reported to the team facilities, JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington reported that .Sure enough, when the Redskins took to the field to practice on Wednesday, Williams was absent. Vic Law Jersey  The seven-time Pro Bowler was in the building for his physical earlier in the day, which previous reports indicated that he pa sed. Interim head coach Bill Callahan told reporters after practice that Williams actually did not pa s his physical."Unfortunately, today he couldn't practice, he did not pa s the physical," said Callahan. "There was discomfort with his helmet and the fitting of it so that's where we're at as of today. We'll take Trent's situation day to day."This offseason, Williams had a , according to Ian Rapoport. At one point, doctors were concerned it was a malignant tumor, but thankfully, it was removed  Darrell Armstrong Jersey without incident. Callahan was asked if this i sue had to do with the helmet discomfort on Wednesday.  "I would imagine so," said Callahan. "I don't know all the specifics yet but all I know is that the helmet wasn't comfortable. I'm sure it will be a part of the acclimation period in getting him back on the field."Callahan said he spoke for about an hour with Williams, and that the conversation was great."It was a really good conversation about a lot of things," said Callahan. "I wouldn't want to disclose that because it was private.  Michael Carter-Williams Jersey It was just a real positive, catch-up type conversation, just going back and forth a little bit on our relationship over the years and how things are going with the team and where we're headed and how we are moving forward here." Aaron Gordon Jersey   A reporter also asked Callahan point-blank if he expected Williams to ever play for the Redskins again, and his response was fairly telling."I'm hopeful that he does," Callahan responded. "I've got a lot of respect for Trent and what he's achieved here and what he's done. I look at it through the eyes of the player and I've seen the sacrifices that he's made, the work that he's put in when he's here and playing. He's one of the more elite offensive linemen I've ever had the privilege to coach and I've been fortunate enough to be around a lot of them. He has all the ingredients, tools, traits -- whatever you want to call it. He has that. He has that make-up, he has that skillset to be really good in this league and he has been, he's proved that."The Trent  Nikola Vucevic Jersey Williams saga has now entered another chapter. How long will it be until he's cleared to play? Once he's cleared, will he actually practice with the team? There are still many unanswered questions in Washington.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ