ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Fatal Flaws 2019 Tom Brady and Drew  (อ่าน 184 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Fatal Flaws 2019 Tom Brady and Drew
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:01:31 น. »
For the second year in a row, I've been tasked with the lengthy and delightful proce s of finding a fatal flaw for every single NFL team. This frigging story is like 4,000 words, so I'm not going to spend a ton of time explaining what's going on here. Here's the gist: we're looking at every single team and imagining exactly what might take them down.This is an Achilles heel in some cases, but it's also a Spidey Sense concern in others. It doesn't have to be something concrete. It can be bad mojo or expectations or anything under the sun. Some teams have several fatal flaws, but I tired to pick the strongest one in these cases.We'll explain in more detail at some point on the Pick Six Podcast, which you should be listening to anyway. Check out myself and Pete Prisco talking about breakout players for 2019 and why playing in the NFC North might be a fatal flaw for several teams below while you read the story.On to the flaws!Fatal Flaw: QuarterbackFor all the anger about the trade, it's still po sible the have a decent offense this year. I think they upgraded their offensive line enough for it not to be the fatal flaw it was last year (good call, me!). is  Solomon Hill Jersey awesome. Golden Tate/Sterling Shepard/Evan Engram is a nice receiving trio. I have a lot of questions about the defense too, but if there's one situation that could derail this team and get everyone fired, it's the quarterback depth chart. has looked like he's nearing/at/past the end of the line lately and is a rookie people are eagerly waiting to see fail. If neither one can contribute above-average play this season, it's hard to imagine this team coming remotely close to contention.   Fatal Flaw: CoachingThis is a pretty talented team. and don't seem riled up about looking for new deals. The offensive line, if healthy, is a top-tier unit. I'm not worried about the pa s catchers the way I was last year. And defensively there's more than enough juice here. What concerns me is the coaching staff. We're talking about Jason Garrett, who has consistently been willing to settle for conservative calls late in games, and it feels like it's going to bite him. And , the former Boise State standout, is a first-time OC replacing Scott Linehan. Not doubting his chops, but it's his first time calling plays, which is a question mark.Fatal Flaw: Pa s catchersLoved the last year coming into the season, but can't be quite as New Orleans Pelicans Hoodie  excited this season. Quarterback would be an easy choice here, but there are enough options for Jay Gruden to fashion something out of , and . I'm much more worried about the guys catching balls from that trio: the perennially injured is the top option, followed by the combo of and and then a pair of rookies in and . I actually like most of those guys individually, but it's hard to project a big-time breakout from anyone in 2019. This offense needs the line to stay healthy and the run game to work well.Fatal Flaw: bodyThe are even more talented than they were heading into their title defense season last year. But this time around, there's no as a parachute option to replace Carson Wentz if something happens to the fourth-year starter. Wentz is in the middle of contract negotiations; except only playing 24 games the last two years leaves a lot of questions about his health, especially with last year's back injury lingering in the wake of an ACL injury that cut his would-be MVP season of 2017 short. If Wentz plays 16 games, this is a contender. If not, we'll find out what Doug Pederson can do with .  Fatal Flaw: shoulderThe did a nice job of using free agency and the draft to take care of their needs (edge  Jrue Holiday Jersey rush, pa s protection). This might be one of the better offensive lines Cam Newton has played behind. The problem is we just don't know how Newton is going to look coming back from a second surgery on his shoulder in the last three years. No one is worrying about this, for whatever reason. But Newton fell apart down the stretch last year and the Panthers offense melted down. There are jobs hinging on Cam's health and there is a question about what to do with his contract and his situation in Carolina for the long haul. This is a pivotal season in Charlotte and it might hinge on Cam's right shoulder.Fatal Flaw: Defensive depthOne of the surprising things from this draft was the a) not having a pick on the second day of the draft and b) not using a Day 1 or Day 2 pick on a defensive player. The right side of the offensive line is now much better, albeit very young. But the undoing of the Falcons in 2018 was a host of injuries on defense, specifically with guys like and . And now that same flaw is glaring: if the Falcons are dealt a bunch of injuries on defense, there is not a lot of depth for them to overcome. There's star power with guys like , , Jones, Neal and -- just to name a few -- and I can see the defense taking a leap forward ... if everyone stays healthy. Fatal Flaw: Run gameI'm confident Bruce Arians can get the most out of this season. They're a perfect match for skillset and style. No risk it, no biscuit, etc. If I'm Tampa, though, the Josh Hart Jersey  balance of the offense is a major concern. Winston has and and O.J. Howard, but what's the answer at running back? , and are not the trio you're looking for. Running backs are fungible but Arians thrived in Arizona by moving around and maximizing his skillset to help open up shots down the field. Feel free to closely examine the defensive line depending on how and end up with their individual situations. Lose those two guys and the defensive line is a major i sue.  Fatal Flaw: ' ageThe should have been in the Super Bowl last year. They got robbed. But an overtime Drew Brees interception certainly didn't help their cause. And I think it's fair to wonder how Brees -- who's 40 -- will play in 2019 after struggling a bit to stretch the field in 2018. Like any older quarterback, he's not operating in his prime. No one is questioning his credentials here. But Brees makes this offense go. He's a brilliant mind and a great athlete. There aren't tons of weapons in the pa sing game outside of , though, and is no mas in New Orleans. is one of the best weapons in the but forcing him to be the entire focal point of the run game might be a concern. Brees aging rapidly would create that problem. Fatal Flaw: The divisionTalked with Pete Prisco about this team on the latest edition of the Pick Six Podcast, and there's actually a lot to like about the in 2019. They have a couple of guys on his breakout players list, including running back , who could thrive in a run game that now features New Orleans Pelicans Jeresy  T.J. Hockeson and . won't be asked to throw 900 times this year, but he can certainly develop into a more efficient quarterback. and are a nice one-two punch. Defensively there's more to like than meets the eye. The front four features D'S

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ