ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Patriots training camp observations on D  (อ่าน 121 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Patriots training camp observations on D
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:16:37 น. »
FOXBOROUGH, Ma s. -- The ' first week of training camp is in the books. Saturday's se sion did have a bit of a slower pace to it than some of the other practices over the course of the week as the team gears up for the first string of full-padded workouts next week.As for how this practice went, it was another win for the defense. and the offense did find succe s during the 7-on-7 drills throughout the morning, but once things got a bit more competitive in the 11-on-11s, it was downhill for the unit as a whole. In terms of attendance, it was the status quo with quarterback and pa s rusher the two notable players  Jordan Nwora Jersey mi sing along with those who are on the PUP and NFI lists.Below, you'll find all the highlights from this latest training camp practice just outside Gillette Stadium.             NE  SAF  #23  The offense seemed flustered throughout practice. While there were a couple of standout plays, the day was largely won by the defense. That was particularly true during the 11-on-11 periods where Jones and rookie combined to complete nine of their 20 pa ses by my count. Specifically, Jones was 4-of-7 in the 11-on-11 se sion during which the ball was placed around midfield and 2-of-5 when the 11-on-11s moved into the red zone.  That already abysmal completion percentage for the day by both QBs is arguably even more generous than how things actually played out on the field, as both quarterbacks were forced to scramble in the pocket after their initial reads weren't there. Had this been a regular season affair, it's quite po sible those would've been registered as sacks.The high point for the defense came in the final moments of practice and within the 11-on-11 portion that was focused in the red zone. Jones' pa s was intended for in the end zone, but safety was able to jump the route, intercept the pa s, and run it to the other end of the field for a pick-six. That turnover had the entire offense get down to the turf for push-ups. It was also a quick redemption for Dugger, who allowed Jones to complete a touchdown pa s to on the play Frank Mason III Jersey  prior. , , , , and were all able to break up pa ses Saturday. also had a nice PBU on a Zappe throw intended for during a 7-on-7s period that featured music blaring from the speakers.  "We just came out firing on all cylinders," said rookie Jack Jones, who broke up a pa s intended for Tyquan Thornton from Zappe during 7-on-7s. "The defense came out with juice. After the defense made a play, we just fed off of that."  Putting in the work.: on  New England Patriots (@Patriots)               NE  WR  #16  TAR126REC83REC YDs866REC TD2FL1 One of the bright points from the offense came from fourth-year receiver Jakobi Meyers. During the 11-on-11s that took place in the red zone, Jones threw a 50-50 ball in the back right corner of the end zone. Meyers was able to beat the double coverage of Mitchell and and leap up to secure the catch. That grab arguably got the biggest pop by the fans in attendance.             NE  QB  #4  With Hoyer (undisclosed) mi sing practice for a second-consecutive day, Zappe got a heavier workload behind Jones. Throughout camp, the Western Kentucky rookie has been erratic and, at times, struggled with his touch. There have been some balls on shorter routes that have zipped to their intended receivers with a little too much fire, making it difficult for the pa s-catchers to make the play. All that said, Zappe has also flashed why the Patriots decided to take him in the fourth round of the draft earlier this spring.  During 11-on-11s, Zappe was able to connect with on a deep ball where the third-year receiver was working against tight coverage from rookie corner Jack Jones."He made a great catch," Zappe told reporters after practice. "Really good play by him."With Hoyer sidelined, Zappe has gotten a taste of what life is like as a backup in the , being thrust into an added workload at a moment's notice.  "Just taking advantage of your reps when you get them," said Zappe. "That's what everybody is doing here. Like I said, we're just trying to take it day-by-day, try to get better as a team, and continue to  D.J. Augustin Jersey get ready for the season."On the day, Zappe was 3-for-8 pa sing during 11-on-11s and 4-for-9 during 7-on-7s.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.            Eric Bledsoe Jersey        NE  DT  #97  Bill Murray has spent his first two seasons with the Patriots as a member of the practice squad. As he looks to Year 3 with the organization, the William & Mary product is going through a position change. Coming into camp, Murray has converted from a defensive tackle to a guard.  "I'm just here to help the team out in any way po sible," said Murray. "Coach wanted me to try out offense line, so I'm going to give it everything I got and help out the team any way I can.""I'm excited," he later added when asked what his reaction was when the coaching staff asked him to make the switch. "It's an opportunity. All I can be is grateful for this opportunity and take it in stride."When asked how the transition proce s has been through four non-padded practices, Murray said: "It's a whole new position. It's very tough. My teammates have been very helpful, the coaches have been very helpful, and every day I'm just trying my best and just getting better every day."  Murray said the last time he played along the offensive line was during high school.             NE  WR  #14  As the Patriots were running through kickoff return drills during a special teams section of practice, veteran Ty Montgomery, who signed a two-year deal with the team this offseason, was seen getting some reps as a returner. Montgomery does have experience in that role, returning 57 kickoffs throughout his career, and that could be a way to secure himself a spot on the final 53-man roster.             NE  OT  #77  As the team lined up for the final 11-on-11 period of the day, Trent Brown committed a false start which forced him out of the rotation to run a lap down the field and back. So far in camp, Brown has been solidified as New England's left tackle.  Saturday's se sion was a little bit slower in terms of the Nik Stauskas Jersey  pace, which may have been a conscious decision by the coaching staff. The club won't be on the practice field on Sunday, so the next time we'll see the Patriots will be for their first

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ