ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Week 17 picks Cowboys earn improbabl  (อ่าน 131 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Week 17 picks Cowboys earn improbabl
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 20:07:38 น. »
Guys, I'm not sure how it happened, but we've done it: We've made it through the entire NFL regular season. Actually, didn't technically make it through the entire season, but that's neither here nor there.As long as the entire league doesn't come down with COVID-19 between now and Sunday, the is going to have played all 256 games on the schedule this year. Between the murder hornets, the locusts and the squirrels who were trying to , I wasn't sure the NFL would be able to finish the season. After the came down with COVID in October, I thought for sure the Boog Powell Jersey  NFL was just going to shut things down and declare the as champs.Not only did we make it to the end of the regular season, but with 2020 almost out the door, that means we've also all survived the craziest year in human history, which is actually much more impre sive. My resolution for 2021 is to forget 2020 ever happened and never talk about it again.Speaking of 2021, if your New Year's resolution is to listen to more podcasts featuring me, then you're definitely going to want to .  From now until the Super Bowl, I'll be joining Pick Six host Will Brinson on the podcast multiple days per week to talk football and anything else we can think of. We even took some time this week to talk about our favorite picks for Week 17. The first thing you'll notice if you listen is that Brinson and I rarely agree on anything.Before we get to this week's picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks from every . The reason you should click over this week is because there's a tight race brewing for the title of best straight-up picker in 2020. Currently, I'm ONE GAME out of first place. I won the title last year and if I want to take home the crown for the second year in a row, I have to pa s Stephen Piscotty Jersey  both Pete Prisco and Jamey Eisenberg this week. Prisco is notorious for choking in the clutch, so I'm not worried about him, but I am worried about Eisenberg, who is basically the of making picks. He's been around forever, he's consistently good, he's better looking than me and the only way to beat him is to outsmart him. Hopefully all of Jamey's picks are wrong this week.Alright that's enough stalling, let's get to the picks, and just to warn you, we have a slightly different setup this week. Also, I'll be honest guys, Week 17 is definitely the hardest week of the year to pick games. I have no idea which teams will be benching their starters and I have no idea if bad teams have mentally checked out like the defense did against the Bengals. The good news is that I have not mentally checked out and my plan is to go 16-0.  1 p.m. ET (CBS)   Latest Odds: Buffalo Bills +3            Picking games in Week 17 is basically a drunken crapshoot and if you need proof, just look at this game. I have no idea if the will be resting their starters, I have no idea which quarterback will get more playing time and I have no idea if the Dolphins even know who the best quarterback on their roster is even though it's clearly . The only thing I know about this game is that it's being played in Buffalo in January. If you asked people in Florida to make a reverse bucket list of things they never want to do in their life, visiting Buffalo in January would be at the top.Since 2017, Rollie Fingers Jersey  the Dolphins are 1-10 in games where the kickoff temperature is below 50 degrees and it's going to be well below 50 degrees on Sunday (It's expected to be about 35). If the Bills win, they would clinch the two-seed in the AFC, which is a big deal, because it would guarantee them a home game in the divisional round if they can win their wild-card round game. Over the past 40 years, the Bills are 9-1 in home playoff games, so I'm gue sing they're going to be trying to get that extra home playoff game.The pick: Bills 27-20 over Dolphins  1 p.m. ET (CBS)   Latest Odds: Cincinnati Bengals +13.5            For the second time in three years, these two teams are meeting in Week 17 in a game the need to win to keep their playoffs hopes alive and I think we all remember what happened the last time the Ravens needed a Week 17 win against the Bengals (and just in case you don't, I'll go ahead and give you a refresher).  THE !TOUCHDOWNNNN!WOW.  NFL (@NFL)  That was the Bengals  Khris Davis Jersey knocking the Ravens out of the 2017 playoffs and putting the Bills in. The 2017 Bengals were a monstrous underdog -- the Ravens were favored by eight -- but they still managed to pull off the win. This week, the Bengals are also a monstrous underdog, so the planets could be aligning for another upset (I mean, the planets did seriously just align, so I'm not ruling out this po sibility). The Bengals are playing their best football of the season on defense and actually look competent on offense, which could be an i sue for Baltimore. Although I'm an admitted Bengals homer, I'm not going to pick them to win here, but I do think it will be a lot closer than people think.The pick: Ravens 30-23 over Bengals1 p.m. ET (CBS)   Latest Odds: Cleveland Browns -10            As someone who was raised in Ohio, I know that if there's one team that almost never wins a game when they absolutely need it the most, it's the . I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the Browns literally have the worst luck of any team in the NFL ever and the most Browns thing ever would be to close the season needing just one win to make the playoffs, but then not making it because you lost to the and the backups. I have no idea if the Steelers backups are actually going to play, but I'm a suming they will because I think Mike Tomlin will be resting his starters due to the fact that the Steelers Reggie Jackson Jersey  never really had a bye this season.  The Steelers lost their Week 8 bye due to the Titans' COVID situation and then they lost their 10-day break that they were supposed to get after their Thanksgiving game against Baltimore due to the Ravens' COVID situation.Could the Browns choke here? Absolutely. However, I had this weird dream last night that they won this game and then got stuck playing the Steelers again next week in the wild-card round and that's the one they end up choking away. The pick: Browns 23-20 over Steelers4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)   Latest Odds: Tenne see Titans -7            When you give up 37 points to the Bengals, that means your defense has definitely already mentally checked out on the season and that's what the Texans did in Week 16. The Texans were so bad on Sunday that J.J. Watt went on a five minute rant where he basically accused half the defense of quitting. The upside for the Texans is that I'm pretty sure that hasn't yet quit on the season, which means Houston might be able to make this game interesting. That being said, there is a chance that Watson doesn't play due to an arm injury and if that happens, then I'm picking the Titans by two touchdowns.  The pick: Tit

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ